We provide you good foods and good beverages that are best for you and served by waiters and waitresses who treat you like a king/queen. You can’t get it better if not at Oceansuites Hotels.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF MENUS IN OCEANSUITES HOTELS
WHAT IS A MENU? It is a list of all foods and drinks offered at an establishment (restaurant, cafe, bar) during its opening times arranged in a particular order. MENU
- Banquet(function menu) • Fixed courses & fixed price. • Lower cost, advance booking. • Suitable for large numbers. •Menu can be chosen from fixed courses as per customer or guest requirement.
- Buffet Menu: Hot & cold dishes layout, self served or chef served. •It is suitable for casual & social gathering.
- Tea menu •This is a late afternoon meal into a fine art. •A part from the traditional tea other items include sandwiches, bread & pastries
- Cycle/Cyclical menu •These are designed to offer frequent guest a Variety •The cycle of menus can be changed on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- A la Carte Menu: This is a French word and means “According to the Card or Customer’s Order.” A menu in which each food item is separately priced to give the guest choice to suite his/her tastes & budgets.
- Snack Menu •Snack menu are offered in between in regular meal timing. •This menu is popular with studded shoppers & casual eaters.
- Lunch menu •Lunch menu can vary from elaborate meals or light meals. •It depends on the purpose & culture of the guest.
- Dinner menu •These menus are elaborate as guests have more time and leisure for eating •Alcoholic drinks are an essential part of this menu.
- BRUNCH MENU • It is designed for the family or guest who wish to wake late. • It has a combination of breakfast & lunch item to suit the mood & taste of the individual. Ex:-fresh fruits, smoked English ham
- Specialty menu: This caters to market segment that have particular need.
- Ethnic menu: We offer this to our guests with special type of cuisine; African, French, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, etc.
- Children menu: This menu is only for children.
- Diet menu: It has become significant with the health conscious modern public so Oceansuites Hotel provides you that.
- Static menu: A static menu is a menu that is often laminated for easy cleanup •It is usually separated into groups such as appetizers, soups and salads, entrees, desserts, etc.
- Du jour menu: This kind of menu features an item of the day and changes every day. They are usually focused on seasonal items.
- Poolside menu: These menu are specially designed to facilitate easy service beside the pool.
- Dessert menu: This menu is offered by restaurants that have guest patisserie. They cater to the public with a sweet tooth much outlet with this specialty would have captive confectioneries to give them an edge.
Just visit Oceansuites Hotels and enjoy any of the above.
Any questions? CLICK HERE